Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Some Days You Just Wish You Were in Waikiki


There are those days when you just wish you were in Waikiki, wading in those warm, calm waters or along those long white sand beaches. Well, this picture's for you for all those days when you wished you were in Waikiki.

Yeah, it was another really hectic day at work. Meetings back to back all day long with some double or triple booked. It's a heck of a way to make a living. People calling on the cell. People calling the desk. People leaving messages on the answering machine. Email coming in at about 100/day. Some call that job security but admittedly, it's a far far cry from Waikiki. I wish I was there right now. I can already feel the sand between my toes. Now if only I could feel the plane ticket between my fingers (grin).

No comments: