Monday, April 17, 2006

Another Crazy Work Week


It's another crazy Monday. Cell phone was ringing all day long. All kinds of requests and a nasty email or two. You would think people would chill out having just spent Easter with the family. Must not have been a very nice Easter. Goodness. Days like this make you wish you could just hang out at the beach or anywhere where nobody is chasing you around for urgent things that they wanted yesterday. Craziness. I just remembered yet another thing somebody wanted. Argh.

Meanwhile, I've been looking wistfully at Hawaiian Oceanfront Condos, wishing I could afford one before the interest rates go even higher. I suppose sometimes you have to just do it. It's a dream I have to get away from the high tech craziness and set up shop in Hawaii. Someday. Hopefully someday... For now, a trip once in a while will have to do.

No comments: