Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Mosasaur


Well, it looks like this Mosasaur got the last laugh after all as it cruises through the "Smithsonian seas" long after its bretheren are all extinct. So is immortality overrated? Would we give up our eye teeth to be be truly immortal? Or perhaps, there comes a time when we become outdated, a fixture to be replaced by newer, younger species?


As for me, I have one more month in the current job before I launch into a new career in patent law. It's a little scary, no doubt. However, I think it will be a nice change of pace. A coworker of mine told me he hadn't heard me laugh at work for a while and it was good to hear that chuckle once more. Hopefully, it is a sign of good things to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is actually a plesiosaur. Not a mosasaur... lawlz.