Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Little Rock


Hello from Little Rock, Arkansas. The trees are blooming outside and it's actually quite warm and humid outside. I had a few spare moments and decided to got out for a quick walk around the block to snap a few picures. As I came back around the block towards the hotel, there was a big gang fight going on with Police attempting to calm things down. Mostly just a lot of yelling and histrionics. I stayed away from the crowd (basically ignoring them and vice versa) and still managed to snap my photos of the old architecture buildings, the wonderful flowering trees and the spring flowers without mishap. When I got back to the hotel, there were people out front checking things out. Seemed like quite the spectacle going on. I, however, decided I would head off to the lounge for a snack instead. Hopefully, that will be all the excitement for this trip.

No comments: