Thursday, March 30, 2006

Is it Raining?


Bleah, it's been raining way too much. The roof is leaking in the kitchen and I have a big plastic bin under the vent fan where the water is dripping so it doesn't pool all over the stove. I hired a roofer to fix the leak and now it leaks worse then before! I complained and the roofing company said that they didn't guarantee patches, only whole sections. So, I'm coughing up more money to get the whole section re-roofed and re-flashed. I think I've been had but roofers are real hard to get in San Diego whenever it rains. You'd think nobody ever patched their roof any other time of the year (some truth in that). I've patched the same leak myself in the past with roofing tar but I thought I'd do it "right" this time. Hurumph. A lot of good that did me, huh? When it rains it pours....

No comments: