Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bandit the Biker Dog



Harley advertising for Bandit the Biker Dog, San Diego, California. Only in California... You've probably seen cars with URLs adverstised on their rear windows. This, however, was the first motorcycle with a URL advertisement on it that I've seen (noted photography benefits of being a passenger; my apologies for the jitter). I was curious enough to actually go to banditthebikerdog.com to see what it was all about. It's a sentimental memorial for Bandit the Biker Dog, RIP, and a fundraising page for various charities, the humane society, police and firemen included. Clearly, there's more to this Harley rider and his dog than the movie stereotypes would have you believe. I think it would be fun to talk to some Harley riders and find out more about why they ride and what it's all about. I suspect that bikers are as varied as the rest of us. I'd also bet that many of the answers are sitting right at our fingertips here online.

No comments: