Thursday, May 11, 2006

Strutting Flamingos


Well, at least the flamingo thought so. There was some serious feather waggling and flamingo woopie going on at the zoo. I had no idea they could puff up that big. They were all big balls of fluffy pink and white feathers looking like colorful dandelions strutting through the pool. Heheh. As for the woopie pictures, well, maybe in another post.

Meanwhile, I'm back to swimming. They have a nice little pool at work and I've discovered that I don't get wake burn from the swimmers barreling past me if I swim after work when the pool is a little emptier. Admittedly, it's not as social but I get to set my own pace. Definitely more relaxing if slightly less motivating. I also get less stares as you head back into the office with the fresh from the gym look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you happen to notice how really nasty those flamingos can be? They are a beautiful creature, but, whew! what a mess they make.

Great picture.

Willis