Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Random Beach Shot of Sunnier Days


Looking down Mission Beach from the Pacific Beach Pier on a bright sunny day.

It's been cold and rainy here. The good news is I don't have to water the yard. The sprinklers are off! The bad news: it is awful hard to get the dog to go outside (and yes, dog does need to go outside to avert calamity) when it is raining outside. OMG, what a fiasco.

Got a plumbing leak somewhere too. Not good. Plumbers crawling around under the house trying to track it down. There goes the Christmas kitty. Gosh, it's hard to save any money. I just need them to get it fixed.

Meanwhile, I had my first final tonight. Done. I think I did a decent job of it but you never know until the grades come back. 6pm-9pm. Came home hungry as a dog but otherwise in good spirits. One more tomorrow so I have to study. That's it for tonight.

No comments: