Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lobster Waiting for the Pot


Maine Lobster waiting for the pot. Lobsters may live for 30 years or more, at least, if they don't get eaten. This pretty husky lobster was in the fish tank at a restaurant along the bay. I have to admit, I go back and forth between feeling sorry for the poor little guys and thinking they're a heck of a good meal. I suppose they're both valid.

Tonight, however, it was eggplant with mozzarella, mushrooms and tomato sauce plus a teensy bit of ham. One more final to go! I have to admit, I was pretty happy to remove the class recording out of the car's CD player after the first final. I can listen to the radio again, at least until class starts up again. One and half more years of law school. It's fascinating, fun, stimulating and a whole heck of a lot of work. Not much sleep for a year and a half more but I suppose I'll miss it all once it's done.

No comments: