Saturday, December 30, 2006

Out Shopping...


Shopping is luckily not on my New Year Resolution list (to avoid). Hmm. Well, okay, I don't have a resolution list. Perhaps I should (grin). In either case, when the S.O.'s away, the Wayward Hawaiian can shop, shop, shop. Not really anything serious. A small CD player for the office. Some ham and fixings for my latest soup creation. New socks to replace the old, overstretched athletic socks in the drawer and a really warm pair of plaid jammies (hmmm, a fashion statement if ever I saw one). I'd actually meant to replace more than the socks but, for some silly reason, mens underwear has gotten really expensive and I'm still too thrifty to spot for the stylish stuff so...tube socks are going to have to do for tonight. New socks and new jammies to ring in the new year, grin. Happy New Year!
Picture: Underwear ad from the Frankfurt Airport. For some reason, the airport was just full of underwear ads. Obviously, the Europeans are not as puritanical as many Americans are about body image. I've never seen underwear ads in an American airport although you still see them in the stores.

No comments: